The Harvard College Consulting Group is the only organization on campus that offers true business experience and the opportunity to work directly with clients in major industries on real projects and initiatives. We supplement this experience with regular training sessions from members of McKinsey & Company, Bain & Company and the Boston Consulting Group to develop skills and integrate members into a strong, supportive community.
HCCG looks for students who demonstrate:
- Analytical ability to structure and solve problems
- Teamwork skills, both as a team member and as a leader
- Results-oriented and forward-thinking
- Willingness to go above and beyond to achieve goals
- Passion for HCCG and desire to contribute to the community
HCCG members build on the skills and experience they have gained to join top companies and institutions across all industries after graduation. Whatever your personal goals are, HCCG offers the resources and support to get you there. Check out some of the firms where you can currently find proud HCCG alumni:
JOIN OUR GROUP
The Harvard College Consulting Group accepts applications at the start of every semester. All Harvard College undergraduate students are eligible and encouraged to apply. If you are interested in joining our firm, please attend one of our information sessions to learn more and fill out the application application here.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR FALL 2017
- Information Session: 9/5 (Tue), 6:00pm-7:00pm, Science Center E
- Women's Tea: 9/6 (Wed), 5:30pm-6:30pm, CGIS S030
- Information Dinner: 9/6 (Wed), 6:30pm-7:30pm, CGIS S030
- Analyst Applications Close: 9/9 (Sat),11:59pm
We look forward to connecting with you!