The Harvard College Consulting Group is the only organization on campus that offers true business experience and the opportunity to work directly with clients in major industries on real projects and initiatives. We supplement this experience with training sessions from alumni at MBB, tailored recruitment opportunities, and deep institutional resources to develop skills and integrate members into a strong, supportive community.
HCCG looks for students who demonstrate:
- Analytical ability to structure and solve problems
- Teamwork skills, both as a team member and as a leader
- Results-oriented and forward-thinking
- Willingness to go above and beyond to achieve goals
- Enthusiasm and desire to contribute to the community
Joining HCCG means you join a family. Members enjoy fun weekly study breaks, bonding activities with their case team, exciting excursions to concerts and events in Boston, and a deep mentorship culture. The people you meet through HCCG are not merely colleagues, but friends.
HCCG members build on the skills and experience they have gained to join top companies and institutions across all industries after graduation. Whatever your personal goals are, HCCG offers the resources and support to get you there. Check out some of the firms where you can currently find proud HCCG alumni:
JOIN OUR GROUP
The Harvard College Consulting Group accepts applications at the start of every semester. All Harvard College undergraduate students are eligible and encouraged to apply. If you are interested in joining us, you're invited to attend one of our information sessions to learn more and fill out the application here.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR FALL 2018
- Harvard Student Involvement Fair: Friday, September 7th at 3PM
- Information Session: Tuesday, September 11th at 7 PM, Harvard Hall 201
- Women's Tea: Wednesday, September 12th at 5 PM, CGIS South S030
- Information Dinner: Wednesday, September 12th at 6 PM, CGIS South S030
- Analyst Applications Close: Saturday, September 15th at 11:59 PM
We're excited to meet you!